Friday, May 28, 2010

Naomi Masina Photographer Extrordinair!!:D



I met Omi my First year of Marriage:D I think she was like my first Visiting Teaching companion:D Ive got nothin but love for her and her beautiful Family:D

Over the years she has become a SERIOUSLY AWESOME SERIOUSLY SERIOUS photographer! I LOVE her work and She has agreed to Donate to Our Blog Sale:D
Here is a link to her Web site:D
I think Im in love:D She does shots for Dancing with the stars peeps and So You Think You Can Dance and she was in InStyle magazine last year!!! You go girl:D just so you know she offered a full sitting for a family and if someone would like to bid for that let me know, but

I thought a mini session would be more than charitable:D There really isnt a price you can put on A SERIOUSLY Beautiful family picture:D So what to start the bidding at. Typically her mini sessions start at 300. And if you have seen her work you would say is that all? I think I might have to bid on this one and start it at 200:D
Lets see how generous this we can be for a timeless work of art from a true friend and professional:D Im so EXCITED!!!:D

Chelsie Hightower
This is one love letter from my FAV dancer on So You Think You Can Dance...She did that dance to Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis AAAAAH I LOVE THAT ONE.


1 comment: